myKwantlen and Online Self-Service are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
Kwantlen is now encouraging students to use the expanded services of the myKwantlen portal. Not only can you access your student e-mail, Kwantlen news, and course materials, you can also register for courses, check your grades, and everything you could do in the Online Self-Service system.
Log in to myKwantlen with your student or employee ID number as your User Name and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) as your Password, and make your choices from the Online Self-Service channel on your Home tab.
Kwantlen is continuing support for the online self-service system, however users are encouraged to use myKwantlen. Log in to Online Self-Service with your student or employee ID number as your USER ID and your PIN (Personal Identification Number).
If this is your first time logging in:
- Your USER ID is your 9-digit Kwantlen student or employee identification number
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a 6-digit number based on your birthdate (DDMMYY)
- Click Login after entering your USER ID and PIN
- You will then be prompted to change your PIN to a personalized PIN. It can be numbers, or letters and numbers (it must contain at least one number). It must be at least 6 characters and no more than 10 characters long.
- You will also be asked to select three security questions (e.g. What is the name of your first pet), and record the response (Rover). The answers are not case sensitive.
- To change your PIN or security questions at any time thereafter, go to the Personal Information Menu found after you log in.
If you are having trouble logging in:
- Enter your USER ID
- Click Forgot PIN?
- Answer your security questions (the answers are not case sensitive). You will be asked to reset your PIN to a new one. It can be numbers, or letters and numbers (it must contain at least one number). It must be at least 6 characters and no more than 10 characters long.
Still can't get in?
- Bring your photo ID to any Student Enrolment Services office, and we'll try to help.