FALL 2013 ORIENTATION DATES:
- Richmond Orientation : Tuesday, August 27
- Langley Orientation: Wednesday, August 28
- Surrey Orientation: Thursday, August 29
registration for fall orientation begins May 15, 2013!
WHAT's included in orientation?
- Campus tours led by current students
- Get help to find your classrooms, get your books, get your Smart Card & Upass
- Success tips and information about services/resources
- Chance to meet other new students, staff, and faculty
- Prizes and refreshments
- Get all your questions answered!
WHERE does orientation start?
- Richmond: Rotunda
- Surrey: Cedar Building, 1205A (conference centre)
- Langley: Main Courtyard
WHAT should I bring?
- Your questions – no question too small! A list of your classrooms (if you want help finding them).
- A picture ID and your 9 digit student number. You will need this to obtain your SMART card. You will need your SMART card to obtain your Upass.
- Extra snacks. We’ll have some too, but it might help your energy level to bring a little of your own. Lunch will be provided.
- A water bottle. We’re trying to minimize plastic water bottles and so have water stations for you to fill up your water bottle at.
HOW do I register for Fall Orientation?
1.Login to Online Self-Service
2. Enter your nine digit student number and six digit password
3.Click on >student menu and then >registration
4. Select Orientation Registration
Click here for printable instructions on how to register for orientation.
Questions? Problems? Email us for help at email@example.com
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org